AOI's Monthly Meeting RSVP Process
Third Friday of each Month (except Dec/Jan & July/Aug), at the Capitol Skyline Hotel (free underground garage Parking) 10 I ('Eye') Street, SW via Metro Rail Green to Navy Yard Station, M Street, S.E.
Social Time (cash bar)/Check-in: 11:45 a.m., Luncheon served at 12:30 p.m. ($35 per person - please have checks completed payable to "AOI" OR exact change, please!).
Our brief Business Meeting is concurrent with lunch and is followed by our featured presentation.
Reservations are a must! Otherwise your food preference may be unavailable. RSVP to our voice-mailbox at 202-342-1865, no later than noon the Tuesday preceding the luncheon (72 hours in advance).
This voice mail box number is the only means to make a reservation. Late reservations make planning very difficult for us.
Please be prepared to leave:
- your name
- the number in your party
- your guest’s names (for name tags)
- a telephone number where you may be contacted should there be a question or cancellation, and
- your meal preference(s): Chicken Breast, Flank Steak, Flounder or Vegetarian Plate (see next column for details).
NOTE: Failure to cancel a reservation 24-hours prior to the event may result in you being charged for the meal. Please plan accordingly.
Our luncheon menu features:
- Lapidus House Salad and
- Choice of:
- Sun-dried tomato pesto crusted Salmon
- Grilled Skyline Chicken Breast
- Grilled Black Angus Flank Steak
- Braised Ratatouille of Vegetables with Scallion Couscous
All dishes served with the chef's selection of fresh, seasonal vegetables and rice, risotto or potato sides.
- Served with Rolls & Butter- Dessert- Coffee or Tea (Hot or Iced)
There is also a cash bar open at 11:45.
For more information about the Capitol Skyline Hotel
The Capitol Skyline Hotel is located at 10 I ('Eye') Street, S.W.
Below are some links to Google Maps showing routes to the Capitol Skyline Hotel from several origins. "Thanks" to member Ed Kaminski for 'capturing' these for our members.
Driving Route from MD via new 11th Street Bridge
Driving Route from VA
Driving Route from east of the Anacostia via the South Capitol St. Bridge
Driving Route from MD via DC295 via the 11th Street Bridge
Driving Route from Silver Spring, MD
Walking Route from Navy Yard Metro
Est. 1865, Inc. 1903, (c) 2016